- To educate young graduates to become insurance professionals through various modes of evaluation including lectures, seminars, conferences, Groups discussion, Examinations and Final assessment.
- To develop oral and written communication art in students, so that they can become team leader with effective managerial skills to communicate with all the stake holders in various business operations to take ethical decisions.
- To provide platforms to students, where they can interact with subject matter specialists to get latest input from insurance sector and its allied services.
- The students will possess through knowledge of Insured perils covered by Life, Non-life and Agriculture insurance companies and will able to understand the related products.
- They will also learn Insurance laws, economics, accounting, digital marketing, risk management and the regulatory environment in which insurance companies operate.